Our students have performed extremely well and we are proud of their achievements.
This has only been achieved by the hard work and commitment of our students to their studies. We would like to thank all of our staff, our parents and carers for their dedication and the support that they have given to our students to help them achieve such great results.
- Attainment 8 score is: 49.45
- Percentage of pupils who have achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths at the end of KS4 is 46.1% up from 39% in 2019
- 65.2% of students have achieved the standard pass at 9-4 in English and maths in line with the 65.3% in 2019
- The average point score in the English Baccalaureate is 4.65
- 33.7% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 in the English Baccalaureate up from 24% in 2019
- Percentage of pupils entered for the EBACC: 58%
- There were some excellent results in English – 79.4% have achieved the standard pass at 9-4 and 47.6% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 and 27.7% achieving the top grades at 9-7
- In maths 68.5% have achieved a standard pass at 9-4 from 67% in 2019, 47.6% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 from 41% in 2019 and 17.6% achieving the top grades at 9-7
- In Science 66.9% achieved 2 GCSEs at 9-4, 52.3% at 9-5 and 28% at 9-7
- 128 grade 9s have been achieved across a wide range of subjects
- 64 students have achieved 5+ 9-7 grades which is 24.4% of the cohort and 31 students achieved 8 grades 9-7 which is 11.8% of the cohort
Concerns About Your Results
When you receive your results, if you think that a grade is wrong, please check first with Mrs Davison and she will be able to explain how to apply for a review of marking. If a student puts in for a review of marking it is important to remember that the grade can be lowered. The deadline to submit a request for a review of marking is the 28th September 2023 and the cost will vary depending on the exam board and the number of exam papers requested.
Sixth Form Results
Congratulations to the class of 2023 for everything that they have achieved in their A Level and BTEC qualification results.
There are a range of outstanding results on the Advanced Level and Advanced BTEC pathways, with students going on to a range of courses at university and apprenticeships. We wish them all the best of luck in the next steps of their academic journey.
- The overall Level 3 pass rate is 95.1%, with the BTEC Level 3 pass rate being 100% and the average BTEC Level 3 grade being ‘Merit+’
- 14% of all students gained at least 1 A*/A grade (or equivalent) across a range of subjects
- 45% of all students gained at least 1 A*/B grade (or equivalent) across a range of subjects
- 91% of all students gained at least 1 A*/C grade (or equivalent) across a range of subjects
- We are pleased that there was a strong performance in the following A level subjects where more than 20% of students achieved A grade or above: English Literature (20%), maths (22%), business studies (25%), history (33%), Arabic (50%) and Urdu (100%)
- Level 3 Business Diploma and Level 3 IT Extended Certificate also achieved strong results with over 40% of students gaining Distinctions