What Will I Study?
You will study an exciting range of texts across four themes:
In Year 12 you will study:
- Theme 1 – Marketing and People
- Theme 2 – Managing Business Activities
Moving into Year 13, you will broaden your knowledge by covering:
- Theme 3 – Business Decisions and strategy
- Theme 4 – Global Business
How Will I Be Assessed?
At the end of Yr. 13, you will sit 3 exams.
- Paper 1 Marketing, people and global business – 35% of the total qualification
- Paper 2 – Business activities, decisions and strategy – 35% of the total qualification
- Paper 3 – Investigating business in a competitive environment – 30% of the total qualification
What Could I Do Next?
There are a range of higher education courses as business management, business administration, accountancy and finance, human resource management, marketing, retail management, tourism management and international business.
All of the above courses could lead onto a range of careers from banking, sales, product management and general management to working in public sector organisations or charities.
Subject Specific Entry Requirements
Grade 5 in Maths would be beneficial but not essential.
Where Can I Get More Information?
Contact Mrs Raffo, Assistant Head of Digital Technologies and Business Faculty.