Equivalent to 2 A Levels.
What Will I Study?
- Human lifespan and development
- Working in health and social care
- Enquiries into current research in health and social care
- Meeting individual care and support needs
- Promoting public health
- Principles of safe practice in health and social care
- Supporting individuals with additional needs
- Nutritional health
How Will I Be Assessed?
Assessment is through a mixture of coursework and exams.
What Could I Do Next?
Students who took this course have gone on to study midwifery, adult nursing, psychology and criminology.
Where Can I Get More Information?
Contact Ms C Pym, Head of Social Science and Community Learning Faculty.