Equivalent to 2 Advanced Levels.
What Will I Study?
- Human lifespan and development
- Working in health and social care
- Meeting individual care and support needs
- Sociological perspectives
- Enquiries into Current Research in Health and Social Care
- Principles of Safe Practice in Health and Social Care
- Promoting Public Health
- Supporting Individuals with Additional Needs
- Nutritional health
How Will I Be Assessed?
Assessment is through a mixture of coursework and exams.
What Could I Do Next?
Students who took this course have gone on to study midwifery, adult nursing, psychology and criminology.
Subject Specific Entry Requirements
Grade 4 in English.
Where Can I Get More Information?
Contact Ms C Pym, Head of Social Science and Community Learning Faculty.