If students use these buses it is important to read the information and advice from TfGM via the attached file on this page.
734 bus will no longer run.
733 bus will run but:
- The route has changed
- The timetable has changed (leaves earlier in the morning and returns later after school)
- Spaces on the 733 bus are prioritised for students who live more than two miles away from school
- Students from William Hulme will share the 733 bus
As the 734 is no longer running and places on the 733 are limited parents/carers and students are advised to:
- find out about alternative bus services which run close to school detailed in the information from TfGM via the attached file on this page
- consider the choice of walking or cycling to school
General enquiries from students or parents/carers regarding home to school transport can be obtained either by:
- Visiting the TfGM website
- Phoning Traveline: 0871 200 22 33
Lines open 7am–8pm Monday to Friday and 8am–8pm Saturday, Sundays and Bank Holidays
Charges may apply