The Year 11 Subject Parents Evening is an opportunity for you and your daughter to meet with all of your daughter’s subject teachers and her Learning Coach individually, to review your daughter’s progress and projected attainment.
You will need to book your 5 minute appointments to see each subject teacher and Learning Coach through our online booking system, which can be accessed by following the instructions below. Please ensure that you have made your bookings by Monday 3rd February 2020:
I know what I’m doing, take me straight to the booking system:
How to Book Appointments
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the booking system:
- Enter your name and your daughter’s details and choose ‘Login & Continue’
- Select ‘Year 11 Parents Evening’
- Your daughter’s teachers are then be displayed for confirmation
- Select ‘Continue to Book Appointment’
- Select the times you wish to see each teacher. Follow the instructions on screen to save your appointments and get the appointment times emailed or printed
On arrival, please come to the Student Services entrance where you will be signed in and directed to the appropriate area. Upon arrival, you will be able to collect an overview of your appointments for the evening.
If you have any difficulties in attending this appointment, please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you and would like to thank you in advance for attending this important evening to support your daughter.