A warm welcome to our first ‘Virtual Year 11 Parents’ Evening’. Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, we feel that a virtual parents’ evening is the most effective and safest way to hold this event.
Our parents’ evening will take place using video appointments. We hope that you will find these extremely valuable in supporting your daughter’s progress at this important time. This is an opportunity to discuss your daughter’s mock results and ways to move her progress forward.
You will need to have made your appointments by Monday 31st January 2022. If you require help in making your appointments, please call 0161 861 9727.
We look forward to seeing you at this virtual event.
I know what I’m doing, take me straight to the booking system:
How to Book Appointments
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the booking system:
- Enter your name and your daughter’s details and choose ‘Login & Continue’
- Select ‘Year 11 Parents’ Evening’
- Your daughter’s teacher will then be displayed for confirmation
- Select ‘Continue to Book Appointment’
- Select the time you for your appointment with your daughter’s Teacher. Follow the instructions on screen to save your appointments and get the appointment times emailed or printed