Year 10 Subject Parents Evening is an opportunity for you to meet with your daughter, all of her subject teachers and her Learning Coach, individually, to review her progress and projected attainment. We value our partnership with parents and carers and talking with you, will help to ensure that your daughter achieves her full potential. You will be able to discuss your daughter’s achievements to date and ask about any concerns. It is very important that you attend the evening in order to support your daughter prepare for her examinations.
You will need to book your 5-minute appointments to see each subject teacher and Learning Coach through our online booking system, via the instructions below. Please ensure you have made your bookings by Friday 17th April, 2020.
I know what I’m doing, take me straight to the booking system:
How to Book Appointments
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the booking system:
- Enter your name and your daughter’s details and choose ‘Login & Continue’
- Select ‘Year 10 Parents Evening’
- Your daughter’s teachers are then be displayed for confirmation
- Select ‘Continue to Book Appointment’
- Select the times you wish to see each teacher. Follow the instructions on screen to save your appointments and get the appointment times emailed or printed
On arrival, please come to the Main Reception entrance where you will be signed in and directed to the appropriate area. Upon arrival, you will be able to collect an overview of your appointments for the evening and the resources as detailed above.
If you have any difficulties in attending this appointment, please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you and would like to thank you in advance for attending this important evening to support your daughter.