The duration of the evening is 60 minutes and includes an opportunity for you to meet with your daughter and her Learning Coach to review progress. Your daughter will help to lead the session and explain to you how she feels she is progressing.
Your daughter will be required to bring to the meeting, a book from the subject that she is most proud of and a book from a subject where she could improve. Please support us in encouraging your daughter to do so.
You will need to book your appointment to see your daughter’s Learning Coach through our online booking system, which you can access via the instructions below.
I know what I’m doing, take me straight to the booking system:
How to Book Appointments
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the booking system:
- Enter your name and your daughter’s details and choose ‘Login & Continue’
- Select ‘Year 8 Academic Tutorial’. Your daughter’s Learning Coach will then be displayed for confirmation
- Select ‘Continue to Book Appointments’
- Select the time you wish to see your daughter’s Learning Coach. Follow the instructions on screen to save your appointments and get the appointment times emailed or printed
More about the Evening
On arrival, please come to the Student Services Entrance where you will be signed in, collect an overview of your appointments for the evening and be directed to your first venue.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your SLAT appointment, for a session with the Parental Workshop, which you and your daughter should both attend on how your daughter can develop her numeracy and literacy skills and how this can be supported at home.
The Senior Leadership Team and Heads of Faculty will be available to answer any questions you may have surrounding your daughter’s progress in her subjects.
It is very important that you attend the evening. We value our partnership with parents and carers and talking with you will help to ensure your daughter achieves her full potential.