It is really important for you to meet with your daughter’s Subject Teachers to discuss her overall progress. Your daughter’s Half term/ Progress Report will be available for collection on the evening.
You will need to book a 5 minute appointment to see each of your daughter’s subject teachers and her Learning Coach through our online booking system which you can access via the school website and by following the instructions below. Please ensure that you have made your bookings by Wednesday 4th March 2020:
I know what I’m doing, take me straight to the booking system:
How to Book Appointments
- Follow the link below, which will take you to the booking system:
- Enter your name and your daughter’s details and choose ‘Login & Continue’
- Select ‘Sixth Form Parents Evening’
- Your daughter’s teachers are then be displayed for confirmation
- Select ‘Continue to Book Appointment’
- Select the times you wish to see each teacher. Follow the instructions on screen to save your appointments and get the appointment times emailed or printed
On arrival, please come to the Student Services Entrance where you will be signed in and directed to the appropriate area. Upon arrival you will be able to collect an overview of your appointments for the evening. If you have any difficulties in attending this appointment please let us know.
Please do not miss this opportunity to have quality time dedicated for you and your daughter to discuss her progress and to ask any questions you may have.