The students have performed extremely well with an increase in the performance of the students achieving grades 9-7. This has only been achieved by the hard work and commitment of the students to their studies. We would like to thank all the staff for their dedication and the support that they have given to the students to help them achieve such great results.
- Provisional Progress 8 score is 0.72
- Attainment 8 score is 49.31 increase from 49.32
- Percentage of pupils who’ve achieved a strong pass (grade 5 or above) in English and maths has been sustained at the end of KS4 is 38%
- 65% of students have achieved the standard pass at 9-4 in the basics
- The average point score in the English Baccalaureate is 4.51
- 24% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 in the English Baccalaureate
- There were some excellent results in English- 85% have achieved the standard pass at 9-4 which has increased from last year and 70% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 and 25% achieving the top grades at 9-7
- In maths 66% have achieved a standard pass at 9-4 and 40% achieved the strong pass at 9-5 and 18% achieving the top grades at 9-7
- In Science 70% achieved 2 GCSEs at 9-4 and 52% 9-5 and 26% 9-7
- 115 grade 9s have been achieved across a wide range of subjects
- 49 students have achieved 5+ 9-7 grades which is 18% of the cohort and 25 students achieved 8 grades 9-7 which is 9.2% of the cohort
A Level Results
The students have been very focused and worked extremely hard to achieve some outstanding outcomes. A big thank you to all the staff, as none of this would have been possible without their excellent teaching and the support they have given the students throughout their courses.
- The overall Level 3 pass rate is 98% with the Applied General qualification pass rate being 100%
- We are very pleased that the A*-A , A level pass rate has increased from 16% to 21% and the A* – B has increased from 41% to 44%
- 9% of the grades were A* in Arabic, Biology, Chemistry, maths, Psychology and Urdu
- 12% of the grades were A in Arabic, Biology, Chemistry, maths, Psychology, sociology and Urdu
- 55% of the students achieved at least one distinction or above in the Applied General Qualifications with 21% achieving at least one distinction *
We wish all the students every success in the future.
Sixth Form Enrolment Dates 2019
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to enrol in our Sixth Form. There are still places available on a range of A Level and Applied BTEC pathways for September 2019.
- Thursday 22nd August 2019 (9.15am – 12.30pm)
- Friday 23rd August (9.00am – 12.00pm)
- Tuesday 27th August to Friday 30th August (9.00am – 11.00am)
- Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd September 2019 (1.30pm – 3.00pm)